Thursday 8 January 2015

Why I am the Best at Life


Courtney Olexa
January 7th, 2015
Blog #5 English 11
College Application Letter-Parallel Structure

 

Why I am the best at life


                I don’t just think I am the best, I know I am the best, because I am richer than Carlos Slim Helu. Sports come easy to me. Playing volleyball is just a walk through the gym for me, because I crush the ball so hard it dents the floor. In basketball everyone knows I am better than Michael Jordan. When I hit the ball in softball people mistake it for a shooting star. I jump so high people mistake me for a bird. I rescued a baby bird when I was young. I don't just run faster than Usain Blot, I taught him how to run. I am such an amazing skier the National team thinks I am too good for them.

                I finish my homework before it is even assigned. I taught Albert Einstein math.   My name is held in all the slots in the "Genius World Record Book". And they re-named it "Courtney's World Record Book." I am so strong the Hulk is jealous. Kids adore me. I taught Dr. Carlos do Amaral Freire how to say the alphabet in 151 languages. Not only did I set the world record for Fastest Jigsaw Puzzle time, I brake my record. I am so powerful I created God. Saturdays consist of  hiking, swimming, and riding a bicycle through the Rocky Mountains.


              
                 Every Monday I wake up, meet the president for tea, and  adopt six kids. Publishing "A Tale of Two Cities" was only a starter package for my fame. I wrote the Bible. I taught William Shakespeare how to play write. I taught Michael Jackson how to do the moon walk. Inventing Microsoft was alright. I am the manager of the Bill and Melinda Foundation. I don't just surf the waves. The waves surf  me. I don't just open doors. Doors open for me. People don't use calculators anymore, they use me. My parents don't make the rules, I make them for them. I don't just want fame and money fame and money wants me. Therefor I am the most successful, smart, famous, and best at life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment